After twenty-two years in the meteorite business, three years of the hit television series Meteorite Men, two years of STEM Journals, over one million dollars in meteorite finds on four continents, two Emmy Awards, four Telly Awards, an IPPY award for the book Meteorite Hunting, and circling the globe at least six times, the question Geoff hears most frequently is: “How can I go meteorite hunting with the Meteorite Men?”
HERE IS THE ANSWER:
Meteorite Men stars Geoff Notkin AND Steve Arnold invite you to the Sahara Desert on a guided tour to hunt for six full days in known stone and iron strewnfields on April 7, 2018. PLUS you get to KEEP WHAT YOU FIND!
- Two nights of accommodations at a hotel in Marrakech (our meeting and departure point)
- Shuttle from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the base camp
- Six days of by-eye field meteorite hunts where you keep what you find!
- Amazing cuisine prepared and provided for seven full days
- One-on-one time with expert guides Geoff Notkin and Steve Arnold
REAL TRAINING | REAL METEORITES | REAL ADVENTURE
PREVIOUS ADVENTURES HAVE SOLD OUT IN AS LITTLE AS ONE WEEK!
SPACES ARE LIMITED — DON’T DELAY
We look forward to seeing you in the field