- Meteorite Type: Gibeon
- Ring Width: 4 mm (0.75 mm 14k White Gold, 2 mm Split Gibeon Meteorite,
0.75 mm 14k White Gold)
- Stone: Forever One Moissanite (Qty: 1)
- Shape/Size: Round, 2.5 mm
- Setting: Flush
- Ring Sleeve: 14k White Gold
- Ring Profile: Round
- Ring Finish: Polished
- Catalogue Type: Ring 1948
- Additional Information: Comfort Fit
- Available Ring Sizes: 4 to 16, including 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 sizes.
The ring you are purchasing is not re-sizable. We highly recommend that you get your ring sized by reputable jewelers in COMFORT FIT, until at least two agree on the same size (law of averages). Request they use a caliper or micrometer to measure.
If you have an existing ring in the same width and fit as the one you are planning to buy, ask a jeweler to measure the inside diameter of your existing ring. The most accurate measurement to provide us is the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters. Because each ring is custom made, please allow up to six weeks for creation and delivery.
14k White Gold Meteorite Ring with Moissanite: 1948
45 in stock
45 in stock
An eye-catching round cut Moissanite gleams at the center of this wonderful white gold meteorite. The solid, natural meteorite has been etched to reveal the characteristic pattern wrapping all the way around.