$1,915.00 – $2,269.00
- Meteorite Type: Gibeon
- Ring Width: 7 mm (.5 mm Gold, 6 mm Gibeon, .5 mm Gold)
- Ring Sleeve: 14k or 10k Gold
- Ring Profile: Flat
- Ring Finish: Polished
- Stone: Forever One Moissanite (Qty: 1), Shape/Size: Round, 2.5 mm, Setting: 14k Gold Bezel
- Catalogue Type: Ring 2965
- Additional Information: Comfort Fit
- Available Ring Sizes: 4 to 16, including 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 sizes.
The ring you are purchasing is not resizable. We highly recommend that you get your ring sized by reputable jewelers in COMFORT FIT, until at least two agree on the same size (law of averages). Request they use a caliper or micrometer to measure.
If you have an existing ring in the same width and fit as the one you are planning to buy, ask a jeweler to measure the inside diameter of your existing ring. The most accurate measurement to provide us is the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters. Because each ring is custom made, please allow up to six weeks for creation and delivery.
One-of-a-kind 14k yellow, rose or white gold wedding band is truly out-of-this-world. The smooth, solid gold band beautifully contrasts against the unique Widmanstatten pattern of the rarely found Gibeon iron meteorite. At the center you will find a gleaming, Forever One Moissanite adds the perfect amount of sparkle to this stellar ring.
14k Gold, 10k Gold
White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold