What’s not to love about an enourmous 14″ x 13″ Super‑D coil on the Minelab GPZ 7000 detector? The large coil makes it significantly easier to inspect deeper soil while still remaining ergonomically feasible for use in rough terrain. With deeper signal penetration and sensitive ground surveying technology, the GPZ 7000 stands out as one of Minelab’s most elite detectors. However, it doesn’t take a master to operate this detector due to it’s easy-to-use menu system and modern user interface. Whether you are in pursuit of gold nuggets or cosmic treasures from the asteroids, you are sure to yield an unparalleled experience with the Minelab GPZ 7000.
- Extreme [Detection] Depth from the detector’s massive 14″ x 13″ Super-D Configuration coil
- Precision Ground Balance for sensitive detection in mineralized soil and severe ground conditions with relative ease
- Enhanced Noise Immunity for cancelling out atmospheric noise that interferes with standard detecting operations
- Wireless audio transmission via the WM 12 Wireless Module to listen with either in the internal speaker, provided headphones or your favorite headphones.
- GPS Locating and PC Mapping in conjuction with XChange 2 software that maps locations with Google Maps
- Waterproof coil that is submersible to a depth of 3 ft (1 m) and waterproof housing for hunting in wet or rainy conditions and many more features!
Frequency/Transmission: Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
Coil (standard): 14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1 m/3 ft)
Battery: Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
Length: Collapsed: 1170 mm (46.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1304 mm (51.3”) Extended: 1526 mm (60.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1651 mm (65.0”)
Weight: 3.32 kg (7.32 lb) (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)
Warranty: 3 years control box & coil