- Meteorite Type: Gibeon
- Ring Width: 4mm (0.75mm White Gold, 2.5mm Gibeon, 0.75mm White Gold)
- Ring Sleeve: 10k White Gold
- Ring Profile: Flat
- Ring Finish: Polished
- Stone: Earth Peridot, Quality: Genuine, AA, Shape/Size: Square 6 mm, Setting: 10k White Gold 4-prongs
- Catalogue Type: Ring 3362
- Additional Information: Comfort Fit
- Available Ring Sizes: 4 to 16, including 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 sizes.
NOTE: The ring you are purchasing is not resizable. We highly recommend that you get your ring sized by reputable jewelers in COMFORT FIT, until at least two agree on the same size (law of averages). Request they use a caliper or micrometer to measure.
If you have an existing ring in the same width and fit as the one you are planning to buy, ask a jeweler to measure the inside diameter of your existing ring. The most accurate measurement to provide us is the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters.
Because each ring is custom made, please allow up to six weeks for creation and delivery.
6 in stock
Gold is thought to have been created in the solar system from the collision of two neutron stars, billions of years ago. Iron meteorites come to us from large asteroids with molten cores that once orbited the sun between Mars and Jupiter. Extremely slow cooling of those cores, over millions of years, allowed nickel-iron alloys to crystallize into fantastic geometric structures known as Widmanstätten Patterns. Much like snowflakes, the pattern of every iron meteorite is unique.
These two amazing metals are finely complimented by the brilliance of a square cut lime green Earth peridot.