- Meteorite Type: Stone, Martian Shergottite
- Approximate Pendant Measurements: 28 mm x 12 mm and is suspended on black rope
- Approximate Vial Weight: 5 grams, with approximately 0.01 gram of Mars dust
- Additional Information: Just like the creation of sawdust, meteorite dust is made when a larger fragment is sawn into slices. We catch the dust and present it to you in a captivating glass vial. This sweet and perfect vial contains actual Mars dust mixed with red glitter! Genuine and authentic as described. Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- You cannot add "Space Dust Necklace" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Red Planet Mars Glitter Necklace
It takes an extraordinary event for us here on earth to own a piece of the Red Planet. So how do we have Martian material available? A meteorite has to impact Mars with enough force to eject material into space, those fragments must then find their way to earth, survive entry through our atmosphere, and land in a location where someone can find it. The odds are overwhelmingly against that chain of events occurring.