- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Meteorite Type: Iron, IIAB
- Weight: 15.8 grams
- Approximate Dimensions: 28 mm x 18 mm x 17 mm
- Witnessed Fall: Yes, Russia 1947
- Additional Information: Smooth individual with modest orientation and funky-fresh shape
Out of stock
Sikhote-Alin is a witnessed fall iron and many individuals have the classic appearance of meteorites like regmaglypts, orientation, rollover lips, and even impact pits from in-flight collisions with other meteorites. These intriguing visitors from space are survivors from a great meteorite fall in recorded history.