- Meteorite Type: Gibeon
- Ring Width: 4 mm (0.5 mm 14k Gold, 3 mm Gibeon Meteorite, 0.5 mm 14k Gold)
- Stone: Black Diamond (Qty: 1) Shape/ Size: Princess Cut, 4.75 mm Setting: 14k Gold – 4 Prongs
- Ring Sleeve: 14K Gold
- Ring Profile: Round
- Ring Finish: Polished
- Catalogue Type: Ring 2233
- Additional Information: Comfort Fit
- Available Ring Sizes: 4 to 16, including 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 sizes
The ring you are purchasing is not resizable. We highly recommend that you get your ring sized by reputable jewelers in COMFORT FIT, until at least two agree on the same size (law of averages). Request they use a caliper or micrometer to measure.
If you have an existing ring in the same width and fit as the one you are planning to buy, ask a jeweler to measure the inside diameter of your existing ring. The most accurate measurement to provide us is the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters. Because each ring is custom made, please allow up to six weeks for creation and delivery.
The soft beauty of the gold is exquisitely contrasted by the matte grey Gibeon iron meteorite. The square cut black diamond presents a subtle mysteriousness and bold beauty.
White Gold, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold