- Meteorite Type: Stone, Vesta Eucrite
- Meteorite Weight: Less than one gram
- Vial Measurements: 21 mm X 16 mm
- Additional Information: A quaint, tiny glass vial containing authentic meteorite dust from Asteroid 4 Vesta! Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
ASTEROID VESTA Asteroids are mysterious remnants from the formation of the Solar System, approximately 4.6 billion years ago. One of these asteroids is called Vesta, after the Roman goddess of the hearth and home. Meteorites from asteroid Vesta are referred to as HEDs: howardites, eucrites, and diogenites. Vesta is one of the largest objects in […]
- Meteorite Type: Achondrite, diogenite
- Weight: 239.3 grams
- Approximate Measurements: 147 mm x 99 mm x 15 mm
- Additional Information: Superb end cut from Asteroid 4 Vesta
Notes and Dimensions: The display box measures 208 mm x 182 mm x 50 mm and contains twelve clear plastic specimen boxes, measuring 45 mm x 14 mm.
Every specimen is 100% guaranteed to be authentic and as described. Because no two meteorites or impactites are the same, yours will be similar but not exact.
Meteorite Type: Eucrite-mmict
Measurements: 136 mm x 132 mm x 65 mm
Additional Information: Impressive end cut of this special meteorite
Meteorite Type: Howardite
Measurements: 118 mm x 74 mm x 2 mm
Meteorite Type: Stone Meteorite, L6
Meteorite Weight: <0.2 grams, displayed in 2″x 1.5″ acrylic presentation box
Meteorite Type: HED achondrite (Eucrite, monomict)
Approximate Measurements: 136 mm x 134 mm x 3 mm
Additional Information: Palm sized impressive laboratory prepared slice
- Meteorite Type: Stone, Eucrite
- Weight: 51.8 grams
- Approximate Measurements: 128 mm x 65 mm x 3 mm
- Additional Information: This brown and cream colored beauty is sure to be a conversation starter!
- Meteorite Type: HED achondrite (Eucrite, monomict)
- Weight: 46.9 grams
- Approximate Measurements: 100 mm x 74 mm x 3 mm