2021 TUCSON GEM SHOW
Our team is gearing up for the 2021 22nd Street Mineral, Fossil, Gem & Jewelry Show in April–that’s right, the gem show is on!
The show was postponed to April 8-25 for vendor and customer safety and we, along with all 22nd Street Show vendors, are taking every possible precaution to ensure the well-being of everyone who attends the show. The staff at Eons Expos, who put on the show, have run two successful gem shows in Denver and New York/New Jersey without a single case of COVID-19 being contracted by a vendor or customer.
Some of their safety precautions include:
- Air filtration: although not a requirement, the Main and Showcase Tent will have aggressive air movement via 50-ton HVACS equipped with MERV 13 air filters, which have the most effective air filtration rating and are used in hospitals
- Aisle width: all Tucson gem shows are required to provide 12′ wide aisles to enable and encourage social distancing
- Controlled entries: the Showcase Tent will have one entry and one exit in order to monitor capacity limits. The Main Tent will have controlled entries at each end and three ‘Emergency Only’ exits on the sides
- Staff screening: all show staff and security officers will be subject to daily temperature checks and health evaluation
- Enforcement: uniformed armed security will be onsite to quickly eject anyone who refuses to mask up
- Face masks: 100% required with no exceptions
For more details on safety precautions being taken at the show, click here:
That being said, we would be delighted to see everyone’s friendly faces at the booth this year! The Aerolite team–Beth, Marissa, Max, and Melissa–will be in their usual spot in the upscale Showcase tent.
See you all then!
RECENT BLOG POSTS